- General Info
- Stations & Parking
- Fares & Tickets
- Connecting Trains
- Bus Connections
- Service Schedule
- Other Info
Shore Line East FAQ - Stations & Parking
- Where Are SLE Train Stations Located?
- Is There Parking Available At The Train Stations?
- Are The Stations Handicapped Accessible?
- While Waiting At The Station, How Will I Know If My Train Is Delayed?
- If I Am Traveling To New Haven, How Do I Know Whether To Get Off At State Street Station Or Union Station?
Station locations, including street addresses, directions to the stations and maps are available here.
Is There Parking Available At The Train Stations?
Free parking is available at all Shore Line East train stations except New London and New Haven's Union Station. There is no parking available at New Haven's State Street Station. Paid parking is available at New Haven's Union Station and the New London station. For parking availability and rates for New Haven's Union Station call (203) 946-8936 and for New London call (860) 443-1775.
* Westbrook station is equipped with a lift operated by train personnel. Westbrook passengers with disabilities are encouraged to call 1-800-ALL-RIDE at least 24 hours in advance.
While Waiting At The Station, How Will I Know If My Train Is Delayed?
Should SLE trains be delayed and/or canceled, every effort is made to advise passengers by making station public address announcements at each train station.
If I Am Traveling To New Haven, How Do I Know Whether To Get Off At State Street Station Or Union Station?
State Street Station is located just two blocks from the New Haven Green and is within walking distance of downtown New Haven. Union Station is where connecting New Haven Line and Amtrak trains stop.